This is the resource page for our site visitors and featured artists. You’ll find images to use on your Web site to show off your review and answers to some frequently asked questions.
Submissions and Feature Articles
Q: Made With Passion has published a featured article about me and my work. Now what?
A: When people search the Internet for your name or product, potential followers will find a passionate story at Made With Passion that entices them to learn more about you and sample your work. However, your job’s not over. At Made With Passion, we try to shine a light on the things that we love, but we turn around and hand the torch back to you. Help us spread the love.
- Talk about your feature article. Tell your friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues. Word of mouth is wonderful.
- Email your friends, family, neighbors, and local media. Send an update to your high school, college, favorite teacher, and hometown.
- Encourage your friends to like Made With Passion on Facebook, and follow Made With Passion on Twitter. They’ll see any updates that are posted about you.
- Post a link to your feature article on your Facebook status and ask your friends to share it.
- Post a link to your feature article on Twitter and ask your friends to retweet it.
- Post a link to your article on related Yahoo groups and Google groups.
- Post a link to the article on your blog.
- Post a link to the article on community forums.
- Put a Made With Passion “Featured Artist” badge on your Web site, with a link to the article.
- Challenge your friends, family, and colleagues to help you get on the list of most popular articles at Made With Passion.
- Keep Made With Passion updated so that we can continue to let our readers know where to find you and what you’re up to.
Readers want relevant, current information, so it’s important to get the message out quickly. Let’s celebrate you together. Spread the love. Spread the passion.
Q: How do I get my product to you to try out?
A: We’ll be in touch with you with follow up questions and details if you’re selected for review. Thank you for your patience.
Q: In the submission agreement, what do you mean by editing my content?
A: We simply mean editing the answers to questions in order to form a cohesive article. This usually includes changing answers into the third person when not quoting them, and adding words to clarify answers where the question isn’t included. We would rarely edit a direct quote other than to clarify the meaning. We will not edit images other than to scale, crop, fix exposure, and fix white balance issues. Obviously, we won’t modify your art images, however thumbnails displayed on the main page may be cropped for content, but the full image will be available when clicking.
Q: How do I get my own avatar image to appear when I comment on an article at Made With Passion?
A: Please create a Gravatar. A Gravatar is a globally recognized avatar and is supported on many websites. Simply go to the Gravatar website, setup an account, and upload an avatar image. Then, any comment that you make from the same email address will automatically display the avatar image that you’ve selected.
If you don’t see a badge/award that you’d like to use on your Web site, please check back as we’ll be working on some more styles soon. Also, feel free to contribute your own designs. We’d love to see them.